For complete information visit Training Programme @ SCFBio, IIT Delhi
1) Topics for the training/Workshop Programme are proposed to be covered ––with hands–on training/Workshop in the following four modules:–
- Genome analysis (First Three days of each batch)
- Protein Folding (Fourth, Fifth, Sixth day of each batch)
- Drug Design (Seventh, Eighth, Ninth day of each batch)
- High performance computing in Bioinformatics.(Last day of each batch)
2) Duration of Training/Workshop:-
The training/Workshop programme for each module is proposed to be conducted for three days (approx) and the entire set of modules mentioned above will be completed in 10 days time(from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm everyday). Participants can opt for any number of modules.
Following are the tentative schedule for the batches
- 1st batch: 1st Aug, 2016 to 11th Aug, 2016. (7th Aug. is off)
- 2nd batch: 16th Aug, 2016 to 26th Aug, 2016. (21st Aug. is off)
- 3rd batch: 29th Aug., 2016 to 9th Sept, 2016.(4th Sept. is off)
- 4th batch: 12th Sept, 2016 to 22nd Sept, 2016.(18th Sept. is off)
- 5th batch (tentative): 26th Sept, 2016 to 06th Oct, 2016.(2nd Oct. is off)
B.Sc/B.Tech./M.Sc./M.Tech./Ph.D Students/Faculties from any stream of science including professionals from Biotech and Pharma industries.
4) Maximum no of students :- 25 per batch
5) Fee :- Rs 3000 per module. (Rs 8000/- for three or more modules)
6) The fee will be payable by Demand Draft in favour of "FITT, IIT Delhi" payable at Delhi.
Kindly send your Demand Drafts at the following address :
Mr. A. Mohan Rao / Mr. Shashank Shekhar
Project Assistant / Senior Project Scientist,
Super Computing Facility for Bioinformatics & Computational Biology,
3rd floor, Synergy Building,
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas,
Hurry, Seats are available in 1st and 2nd batch....
SCFBio, IIT Delhi