sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tips for Admission in National University of Singapore
Hello Sunil,
I had done my Bachelors in Biotech (2006-10) from VITU. I followed it up with a Masters in Biotechnology Bioprocessing and Business Management from University of Warwick, UK (Graduated in Jan 13). Unfortunately, I could only muster a 2:2 in my Masters.  I am working in Biotechnology sector (Marketing and sales) for a stem cell banking company and have a couple of years of work experience, along with writing business plans for couple of SMEs for fund raising. I am really interested in the NUS Phd MBA program and I am planning to take up GRE/GATE to improve my academic profile. Which would you recommend amongst the two? I would be much obliged, if you could throw some light on the admissions pattern and any inputs on the required GRE/GMAT scores will also be really helpful. I am planning to apply for the 16 intake. In the meantime, any other suggestions to improve my profile? Kudos to your efforts and time, awaiting your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Shriram
Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tips for Admission in National University of Singapore - by Shriram - 04-07-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Tips Admission | NUS vs NTU - by SunilNagpal - 08-18-2015, 03:59 PM
gate score and admission - by vishakha - 03-12-2015, 09:55 PM
requirement for NUS admission - by sree2529 - 10-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 14,586
03-22-2016, 01:53 PM
Last PostAnkit