sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Biotechnology Colleges and Universities in USA
(09-24-2013, 02:20 AM)Nithesh Nibu Wrote: I am in the final year of BSC in Biotechnology.. please tell me if I can pursue MS in USA

You can apply for Masters/MS after scoring well in the GRE test. Additionally, you will need to clear TOEFL with over 600 points. If your BSc is a 3 year course then it can be an issue, there are some universities (in fact most I believe) which do not accept overseas students with less than a four year bachelor's degree.

But if you have exceptional grades, GRE scores and research experience, most schools would also be willing to overlook this requirement.

Before you prepare for GRE / TOEFL, I recommend that you get in touch with some US universities and ask them if they will accept your credentials. Admission criteria varies significantly among various universities in the United States therefore there is no single correct answer applicable across the board.

Also keep your options open for other countries too. Some colleges in UK, Canada or Australia may suit you better.
Good luck.
Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top Biotechnology Colleges and Universities in USA - by Jessica - 09-24-2013, 09:14 AM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post