sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Poll: Did you get Acne in your life?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
87.50%
No
12.50%
Don't remember / What is Acne???
0%
Total
8 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acne: Yes it hurts, but there are cures!
Acnes have been a part of my life more than any other teenager!! While i frequently have those red dots on my face, my better half perhaps never does. I have been with her for over two years and never has her skin featured any form of a bump. So she would always tease me for this lame skin i had. And i always thought acnes were genetic, in the sense that some people's bodies secrete hormones that lead to it, while some people's don't. Over the dinner table my mom would have her own theory of how acnes are completely a result of my lack of hygiene and dust and the food that i eat. This article has been and eye opener for me. i have always preferred not to use chemicals ad medicines for my troubles and i would like to know more home remedies and natural tweaks to deal with these. Currently i try not to touch my skin at all when i have an acne and i stop using soap or any other cosmetics on my face and stick to only cold water washes repeatedly throughout the day. It generally takes a day or two but gets better always. Perhaps the best thing is to just accept it till it passes by as after a certain age they become really rare and occasional.
Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
Acne Care and Treatment - by SunilNagpal - 05-20-2015, 06:10 AM
RE: Acne: Yes it hurts, but there are cures! - by f2014843 - 09-12-2015, 10:14 PM