sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walk in Interview for Medical Coding Executive - Gebbs Healthcare Solutions - Mumbai
Hi,

Are you looking for a high-growth career with long-term stability?

We are seeking individuals with good analytical and communication skills and people who are interested in building a knowledge-oriented career and not just doing a job.

COMPANY PROFILE

GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS is a leading provider of Healthcare BPO and IT services to Hospitals and Providers. We are ISO 9001 certified firm based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, with multiple offshore delivery centers in India. We focus on providing Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Information Technology (IT) Solutions to Healthcare Providers and Payers. We help our clients succeed by leveraging on our domain expertise and our innovative and cost effective approach to on-shore/ off-shore outsourcing.

Job Description: Medical Coding

Medical coding is the process of transforming descriptions of medical diagnoses and procedures into universal medical code numbers. The diagnoses and procedures are usually taken from a variety of sources within the medical record, such as the transcription of the doctor's notes, laboratory results, radiologic results, and other sources.

Job Designation: Medical Coder

Required Skills:
Graduates/Postgraduates in B.Sc with specialization in Zoology,Botany, Biology, Biotechnology, Micro-Biology, B-Pharm and M-Pharm.
Should possess good oral and written communication skills.
Typing speed of minimum 25-30 wpm is a must.
Ability to work with speed and Accuracy.

Contact Person: Harshad Bandekar –9820693662

Walk-in for the interview at the below address from 11:00 am TO 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday).

Venue for Interview for Medical Coding only Airoli

Work Location

GeBBS Healthcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd
4th floor, building no.5, Mindspace,
Thane-Belapur road, Airoli
Opp Airoli railway station,
Mumbai – 400708
Let me know if you have any quires. Call to book your interview.
Like Post Reply
Medical coding though has a great career but as like other fields, this is also subjected to your performance in the organizations. The performing medical coder is one who meets all deadlines and requirements of employer with quality and quantity in their work. The knowledge of subject and accuracy is also equally important.
According to one of the survey which is conducted by the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Occupational Outlook Handbook, the requirement of medical coders will grow almost by 20 percent between now and 2018.
In a recent “U.S. News & World Report” article, health information management was named one of the fastest growing careers in 2012. Medical coders do jobs in many insurance companies and Medicare with lot of value addition in such organizations.
Most entry-level medical coders have a certificate from a college or have an associate’s degree Coders with bachelor’s degrees can expect to develop their knowledge and more money initially and also have better opportunities to advance to a good position in management.
Medical coders outside role includes but not limited to providing codes for physician office visits, diagnostic workups like imaging, laboratory, physical therapy etc. and also validating coding that is rejected by various payers.
With development of knowledge and experience, the career is bright in medical coding field.
Like Post Reply
hello, sir i have heard that there are some interviews are going there for medical care so can i cum for interview.
Like Post Reply
I completed m.sc (biotechnology).Is there are any recruitment like me ....Medical coding.so,can I come for interview !!
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 10,821
10-23-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Postshreyabiotech93
Replies: 0
Views: 5,303