Adding additional information here from the link mentioned by the user
SCFBIO, IIT Delhi intends to start training/Workshop Programmes in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology in the month of August-November, 2014 which are being conducted under the aegis of FITT, IIT Delhi.
Due to some unavoidable circumstances we could not conduct our regular training programme during 2013-2014 session last year. This time we are planning to overcome last year deficit by running few more batches (tentative Schedule given below). All the registrants who had applied last year are requested to register again in order to arrange the fresh logistics this year.
1) Topics for the training/Workshop Programme are proposed to be covered with hands–on
training/Workshop in the following four modules:–
- Genome analysis (First Three days of each batch)
- Protein Folding ( Fourth, Fifth, Sixth day of each batch)
- Drug Design (Seventh, Eighth, Ninth day of each batch)
- High performance computing in Bioinformatics.(Last day of each batch)
2) Duration of Training/Workshop:-
The training/Workshop programme for each module is proposed to be conducted for three days
(approx) and the entire set of modules mentioned above will be completed in 10 days time(from
9 am to 5 pm everyday). Participants can opt for any number of modules.
Following are the tentative schedule for the batches
1st batch: 7th Aug, 2014 to 16th Aug, 2014
2nd batch: 20th Aug, 2014 to 29th Aug, 2014
3rd batch: 1st Sept., 2014 to 10th Sept., 2014
4th batch: 16th Sept., 2014 to 25th Sept., 2014.
5th batch: 6th Oct, 2014 to 15th Oct, 2014.
6th batch: 1st Nov, 2014 to 10th Nov, 2014.
*6th batch could be tentative(will happen only in case of excess registration).
3) Eligibility :-
B.Sc/B.Tech./M.Sc./M.Tech./Ph.D Students and professionals from Biotech and Pharma industries.
4) Maximum no of students :- 25 per batch
5) Fee :- Rs 3000 per module. (Rs 8000/- for three or more modules)
6) The fee will be payable by Demand Draft in favour of "FITT, IIT Delhi".
Kindly send your Demand Drafts at the following address:
Mr. R. Nagarajan / Mr. Shashank Shekhar
Project Officer / Senior Project Scientist,
Super Computing Facility for Bioinformatics & Computational Biology,
3rd floor, Synergy Building,
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas,
The last date for receipt of the Demand Draft has been extended till 10th of August 2014 (for the 2nd batch aspirants),but those who have registered recently or planning to register can confirm their participation by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the meantime just send us the scanned copy of Demand Draft or Demand Draft no. and your Registration ID through email in order to consider and confirm your participation.
6) Other informations regarding the training programme will be updated soon on the website.
7) As we are going to finalize the batches so it is requested to kindly confirm your participation by sending a mail to email@example.com in order to book the seat for you in the respective batch.
Ms. Anjali Soni
Email Id : training2014[at]scfbio-iitd.res.in
Phone : 011-26596786, 011-26596722
REGISTER HERE: http://www.scfbio-iitd.res.in/software/training.jsp