Organisers: OMICS Group International
Dates: October 05-07, 2015
Location: Crowne Plaza, Twin District Centre Rohini, New Delhi, India
The website gives all the necessary information on abstract submission, fees, registration, conference agenda, hotel, exhibitions and other important facts.
"Biotechnology: Meeting the Needs of a Changing World."
Purpose of the conference
The conference aims to facilitate the bringing together of worldwide experts, researchers and decision makers from academia, Biotech, Pharmaceutical and healthcare industry to exchange their knowledge, experience and research innovations and build a biotechnology community. This forum enables a common platform where any participant can discuss their research in order to establish a scientific network that binds industry and academia together to foster collaboration and to evaluate emerging issues, technologies and innovations in the arena of biotechnology and allied fields to explore new possibilities and improve the existing opportunities.
- Biotechnology in Agriculture
- Biotechnology in Health Care
- Food and Bioprocess Technology
- Cancer and Genomics Research
- Genetic Engineering and rDNA Technology
- Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular biology
- Microbiology and Microbial World
- Animal Biotechnology and Cell Culture
- Bioinformatics and Biosensor
- Environmental Biotechnology and sustainable development
- Aquaculture and Marine Biotechnology
- Current Scenario of Biotechnology
- Tissue science and engineering
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS Group Journals
Who are the organisers?
OMICS Group International is an amalgamation of Open Access publications and worldwide international science conferences and events. They were established in 2007 with the aim of making the sciences and technology information ‘Open Access’. They publish 300 online open access scholarly journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology. Their main stakeholders are Research Scholars, Students, Libraries, Educational Institutions, Research centres and the industry. They organise 100 International conferences annually where knowledge transfer takes place through debates, round table discussions, poster presentations, workshops, symposia and exhibitions.