BiotechnologyForums presents PAIRS: The Game of Nucleotides. Starting an era of Biology Games    
  • Welcome to Biotechnology Forums!
  • Contribution is the key to connections! Stay active and you'll benefit a lot!
  • Defeat the Difficulties!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online courses
This is post no. 1 under the main topic.
Respected sir,

I am a BTech biotech student. while studying for semester exams i also want to do some online course in biotech for learning . Can you suggest me any website where I can find the same?

thank you.

This is post no. 2 under the main topic.
I know for a fact that colleges and universities can offer online classes. Mine does, personally, and so do a lot of universities if they have the available technology to do so. I haven't run across any actual legitimate websites offering online courses that had nothing to do with colleges. I find come of those online sites sketchy.. but as for just plain old practice there are various things on google, but I don't know any tried-and-true one-stop-shops especially for such an intricate, scientific study.

Possibly inquire to a school counselor about the online courses, maybe? Ask if you can get into some extracurricular sort of thing where they have it up for grabs online. Hopefully they can help out better than I can.. Let us know if you get good news!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Extra courses to get job in bioinformatics field aditi jain 0 318 03-09-2017, 02:25 AM
Last Post: aditi jain
  Studying Biotechnology courses in India verses abroad? Minu 0 621 12-16-2016, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Minu
  What are the courses and the books taught to BS students in high class universities? Dilmaghan 0 524 10-21-2016, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Dilmaghan
  jam 2015 online exam rakhi 0 1,218 06-05-2015, 05:37 AM
Last Post: rakhi
  I want to create a Useful online BioMetrics tool pascal_tech 0 1,233 01-15-2015, 10:27 AM
Last Post: pascal_tech

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)