Biotechnology Forums
New Members - Introduce Yourself Here - Printable Version

+- Biotechnology Forums (https://www.biotechnologyforums.com)
+-- Forum: Additional Topics (https://www.biotechnologyforums.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: New Entrants and Member Introductions (https://www.biotechnologyforums.com/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here (/thread-3221.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here - zeeradster - 04-01-2014

Hey,
I am Zeeshan, an engineer with biotech specialiazation. I came across this forum during my GATE preparation, it has been helpful. I have now cleared GATE and am looking for advice with regards to higher studies.

Besides studying i am into martial arts, gaming, calsthenics and mangas.
Hope to have a good time here.

Regards
Zeeshan.

RE: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here - RiCK - 04-01-2014

Hii,
I am Snehasis from Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. Currently I am in 4th year of my M.Tech Dual degree, Biotechnology.

RE: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here - salar521 - 04-03-2014

I come in peace.

Hi all, this is a great community. Thanks for being here.

RE: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here - Anne - 04-06-2014

Hello everyone , myself anne !! from Durgapur , India... Preparing myself for GATE exams.. looking forward to have a nice time discussing about various topics here !! Smile

New Members - Introduce Yourself Here - JaiminSanghavi - 04-10-2014

Hello everybody
I am Jaimin Sanghavi, a life-science fresher, currently based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology from Mumbai University and my B.Sc with a combination of majors Biochemistry, Genetics and Microbiology from Bangalore University.I also have a very basic professional experience of 9 months of working in the Bioassay (Mammalian Cell Culture) as well as Protein Characterisation departments, both in the Analytical Quality Control division of a reputed biopharmaceutical company. Genetics, especially Human and evolutionary, has been my major area of interest. I am currently considering further suitable career options in academia as well as industry. Suggestions and guidance appreciated.

RE: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here - Fatima S Al Dhuhouri - 04-20-2014

Hello Everyone,

So who am I?
An adaptable and responsible individual, currently a 4th year biotechnology student at University Of Sharjah and expected to graduate June 2014 with Honor.

Artistic, proactive and goal oriented person. Interested in off-class education activities as well as reading and photoshop designing. I'm honest and straightforward in my communications with others, friendly and sensitive.

I can get extremely weird but in a good way, I can be silly, sweet and fun. I'm the sort of person who likes to take life slowly, just one day at a time.

My favorite Quote is "Think Better, Dream Bigger and Act Bolder" by Gary Blair

Take Care, be blessed and stay safe

RE: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here - Administrator - 04-20-2014

We welcome all new members. Your can post new articles / news or even add information to existing posts.

Together, we are moving towards the common goal of making this forum beneficial for the entire community.

RE: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here - bioblackberry - 05-02-2014

Hi everyone
I'm Trung, from viet nam. I had a degree of biotechnology. In my country, biotechnology is not development as another country. I take part in this forum to improve my knowledge about biotechnology and english skill.
Please find error and fix me when I type english.
Good luck and enjoy Smile Smile Smile

RE: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here - Archana Paul - 05-18-2014

Hii everyone. Hope u all be fine here. I am Archana Paul from India. I am pursuing B.tech (biotechnology) 2nd year from LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY. I just want to crack GATE exams with best rank at any cost.
My ambition is to become a genetic engineer.
And I am ready to cross evey hurdle which will come inbetween me and my aim.

By the way ..my hobbies are ...watching horror movies , listening to musics, and cooking.

feeling very relaxed after joining this forum.

Please guide me......

thanx alot...Smile

RE: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here - mengwa - 05-28-2014

Hi,
my name is mengwa victor, I'm a parasitologist. I love research, and I love discussions and sharing of views.