sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job
I m pursuing bsc honours in biotechnology want to know about how to get a better job after the graduation and also about the govt . Xams in this field
Like Post Reply
(03-15-2017, 03:22 PM)divya gautam Wrote: I m pursuing bsc honours in biotechnology want to know about how to get a better job after the graduation and also about the govt . Xams in this field
Like Post Reply
(04-04-2017, 01:44 AM)divya gautam Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 03:22 PM)divya gautam Wrote: I m pursuing bsc honours in biotechnology want to know about how to get a better job after the graduation and also about the govt . Xams in this field
Check this out http://www.biotechnologyforums.com/thread-2261.html
Regards ,
Lavkesh Sharma

[+] 1 user Likes Lavkeshsharma's post
Like Post Reply
Hi there,
as I'm about to complete my B.Tech in Biotech, and want to go for higher study. I come to know about IBAB which is considered best institute for bioinformatics. But the problem is they offer only Msc courses not B. tech. so is it good decision to go for msc in bioinformatics after b tech.? Is it worthy to apply for it? Please help me out!
Like Post Reply
(04-04-2017, 04:16 AM)RONIT SHARMA Wrote: Hi there,
as I'm about to complete my B.Tech in Biotech, and want to go for higher study. I come to know about IBAB which is considered best institute for bioinformatics. But the problem is they offer only Msc courses not B. tech. so is it good decision to go for msc in bioinformatics after b tech.? Is it worthy to apply for it? Please help me out!

No! Not at all....MSc after B.Tech won't be a good decision. What other options do you have?

Try for IIIT Hyderabad's and VIT's entrance exams
Sunil Nagpal
MS(Research) Scholar, IIT Delhi (Alumnus)
Advisor for the Biotech Students portal (BiotechStudents.com)
Computational Researcher in BioSciences at a leading MNC

Suggested Reads:
Top Biotech Companies | Top places to work
Indian Biotech Companies and Job Openings
Aiming a PhD in Top Grad School? | These are the Important Points to Consider
Careers in Biotechnology | A list of various Options
Biotechnology Competitive Exams in India
[+] 1 user Likes SunilNagpal's post
Like Post Reply