sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
doubt in the options for pg after a btech in biotechnology.
hello. i am a btech biotechnology student .my field of interests are bioenergy , bioelectronics, ecology,climatology,environmental sciences,neurosciences,immunology.i want to know whether i will be able to pursue my pg in a prestigious institute in india in any one of the above fields with ug in biotechnology .if so kindly let me know the list of institutes which would be of great help.thanking you in advance.
Like Post Reply
(08-26-2017, 01:21 AM)natarajan Wrote: hello. i am a btech biotechnology student .my field of interests are bioenergy , bioelectronics, ecology,climatology,environmental sciences,neurosciences,immunology.i want to know whether i will be able to pursue my pg in a prestigious institute in india in any one of the above fields with ug in biotechnology .if so kindly let me know the list of institutes which would be of great help.thanking you in advance.

Yes there are plenty of opportunities for your fields of interest :

For Bioelectronics you can pursue masters in biomedical engineering

IIT kanpur and IIT Bombay both offers M.Tech in Biomedical engineering.Both of the institutes are reputed institutes of the nation.

For Environment engineering you can apply in Environmental engineering departments of IIT Kanpur and IIT Roorkee

TERI University Delhi offers M.Tech in Renewal Energy and Management.

Centre of Atmospheric Sciences,IIT Delhi offers M.Tech in Atmospheric Sciences and technology

Neurosciences :

NBRC( National Brain Research Centre ),Gurgaon offers MSc in neurosciences and integrated MSc-PhD in neurosciences. Entrance exam is conducted by NBRC itself.

University of Madras offers MSc in Neurosciences

IISC, Bangalore offers PhD in Neurosciences

Immunology:
NII, Delhi and JIPMER Pondicherry offers MSc and PhD in Immunology

You can also apply for M.S through GATE in Kusuma School of Biological Sciences ,IIT Delhi. It is famous for research on healthcare, diseases, Immunology, virology.

You can apply for M.Biotech in AIIMS,New Delhi as This institute is also inclined towards research in this field.
Regards ,
Lavkesh Sharma

Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 74
Views: 320,182
10-25-2021, 02:18 AM
Last PostSaraMa