Contact:
sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stem Cell: An Answer to Our Prayers?
#5
Hi,
Thank you for the article it was really informative, we are expecting our first child. I wanted to know if it is worth going for cord blood banking and have been reading a lot about this online. Now that I know that stem cells will be able to protect my baby in the future I just wanted to know where can i find more information about stem cell banks in India. This is a pretty new concept in India so I am doing my research online.  I looked for a few brands and came across Cord Life India. They have their services in Singapore too so I’m guessing they will have better technology and set up. They claim to have some good facilities in terms of preserving the samples. Does anyone have information about them?
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Stem Cell: An Answer to Our Prayers? - by BojanaL - 09-30-2012, 05:24 AM
RE: Stem Cell: An Answer to Our Prayers? - by Simi Hirani - 12-22-2016, 05:29 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 13,496
11-20-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: asif khan
Replies: 0
Views: 13,410
11-25-2015, 09:47 PM
Last Post: priyap01
Replies: 1
Views: 27,610
05-31-2014, 04:51 AM
Last Post: scientista
Replies: 2
Views: 27,763
05-13-2014, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Angelou



Users browsing this thread:
7 Guest(s)

Stem Cell: An Answer to Our Prayers?00