Contact:
sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question regarding final year thesis/project work.
#1
I'm currently in my 8th semester. I realize that I don't have much time as I'm going to graduate soon. I'm actually wondering on what to work on my thesis for my final year. If you could please advise me, it would be of great help. I pretty much clueless here. My field of interests are medical and industrial biotechnology.

Thank you. Big Grin Big Grin
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Question regarding final year thesis/project work. - by RafidX91 - 03-23-2014, 06:07 AM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 14,762
07-11-2019, 06:29 AM
Last Post: priyansha sinha
Replies: 0
Views: 8,414
02-20-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Camomile
Replies: 0
Views: 15,754
07-05-2018, 03:09 AM
Last Post: kiruthika
Replies: 0
Views: 8,048
06-07-2018, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Shinu
Replies: 0
Views: 9,710
03-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Last Post: saswati mishra



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Question regarding final year thesis/project work.00