sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interview at IIT-Delhi: MSR-School of Biological Sciences - Help
(05-24-2015, 01:27 AM)sram022 Wrote: Thank you sunil for your reply.I didn't apply for masters in iit delhi and iit kanpur interview clashed with iitb. IITB interview(First) didn't go as i expected. I am left with choices of  1. IITM-M.Tech Clinical engineering
                                                 2. IITD-PhD DBEB
                                                 3  IITKGP-JMP Agri Biotech

I have interest in molecular biology and neurosciences and i dont want to get in industry jobs.Then the best i am left is to do M.Tech in IITM and then try PhD abroad.

What if i quit my M.Tech in the middle to join PhD abroad,should i pay any penalty for it?Will IITM allow me to do so?

Hello sram,

Congrats for the achievements! Quitting M.Tech for a PhD abroad is always possible (No penalties). Considering the fact that the other two options end up in a PhD in India, IIT Madras sounds better. It also inclines to your interest (IITD DBEB/IITKgp Agri Biotech aren't in line with your interest).

Once you enroll for Masters, buckle up for Khorana Fellowship and prepare yourself well for the same.

And life might sound difficult in the beginning, but if you keep yourself occupied in co-curricular and academic activities, you will find that "it's too short a time to exploit everything to it's full potential". Stay busy like a bee, there'll be a lot of honey to enjoy that way Wink

Best wishes

Sunil

[A request: Can you share your interview/written test experiences of various IITs you appeared for? I'm sure there will be a lot, which the prospecting GATE aspirants can benefit from. Your experiences of success/failure can lend help to many. Do share if possible.]
Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: IIT Delhi DBEB PhD - by SunilNagpal - 05-18-2015, 03:48 PM
Choices and Decisions on PG - by sram022 - 05-24-2015, 01:27 AM
Suggestion for PG Admission in IITs - by SunilNagpal - 05-25-2015, 05:48 PM
IIT Delhi DBEB PhD - by sram022 - 05-16-2015, 06:56 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2