sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microbial Biosynthesis of Contraceptive Hormones
(10-15-2015, 01:05 PM)ngober Wrote: Unfortunately, I can't seem to locate the PDF I referenced at the beginning of the thread... not sure if I attached it correctly, but I'm going to assume I did not. Can anyone kindly advise? Am I just completely overlooking something?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Nick
Hello Nick,

I suppose you have the images (Figures referenced in your article) as separate files? You must add those images within the article itself. For that purpose, you will need to use add attachment option (which is bit tricky to use most of the times). I am attaching the snapshot of the steps to follow to add attachments:

Step1: Scroll down while in editing mode and find Attachments section. Choose your file and press Add Attachment.

Step2: Once you have added the attachment, next step is to insert it into the post. For that, first position your writing pointer to the position in the article where you want the attachment to appear (especially for the images), and then scroll down to attachment section and click Insert into post (each added attachment will have its own insert into post option).

Hope it helps

P.S: Images should be positioned within article only. References may be attached in a separate PDF. They are acceptable in article itself as well.

Best wishes
Sunil
Sunil Nagpal
MS(Research) Scholar, IIT Delhi (Alumnus)
Advisor for the Biotech Students portal (BiotechStudents.com)
Computational Researcher in BioSciences at a leading MNC

Suggested Reads:
Top Biotech Companies | Top places to work
Indian Biotech Companies and Job Openings
Aiming a PhD in Top Grad School? | These are the Important Points to Consider
Careers in Biotechnology | A list of various Options
Biotechnology Competitive Exams in India
Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Microbial Biosynthesis of Contraceptive Hormones - by SunilNagpal - 10-15-2015, 02:01 PM