sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tips for Admission in National University of Singapore
Dear Sunil,
You are doing great job especially for the upcoming researcher by directing them at the right phase of their life to
right place i.e.NUS

I did my BSc Biotechnology:-University of Mumbai :- 63%-2012.
MSc Biotechnology-Fergusson College Pune(University of PUNE) 67%.-2014.

I did my dissertation work(6 months) at Premium Serums PUNE-one of the anti-snake venom serum producing industry. Title:- The Development of ELISA for determination of anti-cobra venom antibodies in Equines. no publication.
During my project i met Prof.R.M.Kini(Protein science Lab NUS). He helped me in development of scientific insight
while modifying cobra venom.in short i know him.  

I always wanted to work with such Profesor. The work is still going on in industry. I left it for joining GRE Coaching because the industry is 80 km away from PUNE with very bad public transport.

what do you suggest in this situation. My parent don't know anything about NUS. so they are not agree with this idea. They asked me to perform well in CSIR/ DBT JRF.  How to handle this situation?
GRE/ TOEFL requirement?
What will the benefits of giving subject GRE(Biochem,Cell bio, genetics) for fellowship / assistantship   ?
Can this idea
Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tips for Admission in National University of Singapore - by Suyog25 - 12-02-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: Tips Admission | NUS vs NTU - by SunilNagpal - 08-18-2015, 03:59 PM
gate score and admission - by vishakha - 03-12-2015, 09:55 PM
requirement for NUS admission - by sree2529 - 10-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 14,770
03-22-2016, 01:53 PM
Last PostAnkit