sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
New Members - Introduce Yourself Here
Hey everyone,

This is Aditi yadav and I am a newbie on this forum. I am an MS research scholar at IIT Madras. I am researching on antecedents of successful commercialization of biotechnology start-up firms. Hope to get some insights and inputs from you guys.

Cheers

Dear friends,

Greetings of the season!

I am Aditi Yadav currently working on a research project dealing with the antecedents of successful commercialization of biotechnology firms alongwith Dr. Lata Dyaram at Dept. of Management Studies, IIT- Madras. Through this letter I mark my request to you for assistance towards accomplishing the same by filling out the appropriate responses towards the questionnaire provided below.

About the Research:
The research is pertinent and of interest to the new age biotechnology firms which operate in very uncertain environment. Through this survey, we are trying to explore the key antecedents of successful commercialization of emerging biotechnology related firms.

The questionnaire is meant for the individuals serving at the senior management level in the biotechnology related firms.

I, therefore humbly request you to fill out the trailing questionnaire as directed. The questionnaire on an average takes about 10 minutes to complete and has two parts to it. There is no right or wrong response. All the information shared here will be kept confidential, and will be used only for academic purpose.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Link to the questionnaire- http://tinyurl.com/biotech-ms-14

Regards,
Aditi Yadav
MS Research scholar,
Department of management studies,
IIT Madras
yadavaditi24@gmail.com
Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here - by Aditi - 09-01-2014, 08:53 PM
New Members - Introduce Yourself Here - by Cøle - 02-09-2017, 10:26 PM