sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tips for Admission in National University of Singapore
Hello All,

I have completed my B.E. in Biotechnology from MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore which is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by AICTE. I completed my B.E. in 2012 (aggregate - 71.5%), then I cleared BCIL exam for Industrial internship for 6 months which i did in Biocon R&D facility - Product development and Pharma Lab (Upstream Processing Lab). Then I was offered a Job in QC dept. of Biocon - Enzymes and APIs, where i worked for 1.4 years. Then I got an offer with Aurigene as a RA, which I gladly accepted since it was in the Biochemistry dept. The work I do is on drug discovery in Oncology and inflammatary areas. I have worked in Aurigene since then. But I feel the need to obtain a higher degree to learn more and to do get better opportunities in the corporate world. Hence, I wrote GATE-2016, I'm expecting a score of 580 +/- 40. Also I would like to add that they have shut down the dept. of Biotechnology from my college recently. Do I stand a chance for making it into NUS for a Ph'D research program, if yes, from whom can I get my LORs?

Thanks for the Help.
Regards
Darshan
Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tips Admission | NUS vs NTU - by SunilNagpal - 08-18-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Tips for Admission in National University of Singapore - by Darshan - 03-08-2016, 06:42 PM
gate score and admission - by vishakha - 03-12-2015, 09:55 PM
requirement for NUS admission - by sree2529 - 10-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 14,879
03-22-2016, 01:53 PM
Last PostAnkit