BiotechnologyForums presents PAIRS: The Game of Nucleotides. Starting an era of Biology Games    
  • Welcome to Biotechnology Forums!
  • Contribution is the key to connections! Stay active and you'll benefit a lot!
  • Defeat the Difficulties!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graduate Studies in National University Of Singapore
This is post no. 1 under the main topic.
I have 7.8 cgpa from a reputed university in Tamil Nadu, i will clear a english exam.  In that application form,nothing is mandatory it depends on weightage sir.With this will i be able to get admission in National University Of Singapore for M.Sc (Chemical Engineering) for January 2016 or i must write GRE to get a confirmed admission,Or any other thing i must do??

This is post no. 2 under the main topic.
You will need GRE for getting a competitive edge for admission. Your CGPA is not a hiccup (but it can get a good competition). Yes GRE for MSc is not a mandate (especially when you are going to sponsor yourself). But if you wish to procure some scholarship, then GRE, TOEFL, recommendations, co-curriculars should all be attached.

As per minimum eligibility criteria, you don't need to attach GRE scores. But, that's "minimum eligibility criteria".

I would like to quote the words of the MSc brochure:

"The above are minimum requirements and do not guarantee admission. Selection of candidates for admission is on a competitive basis."
Sunil Nagpal
MS(Research) Scholar, IIT Delhi (Alumnus)
Advisor for the Biotech Students portal (BiotechStudents.com)
Computational Researcher in BioSciences at a leading MNC

Suggested Reads:
Top Biotech Companies | Top places to work
Indian Biotech Companies and Job Openings
Aiming a PhD in Top Grad School? | These are the Important Points to Consider
Careers in Biotechnology | A list of various Options
Biotechnology Competitive Exams in India

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Tips for Admission in National University of Singapore SunilNagpal 115 168,422 04-09-2017, 03:31 AM
Last Post: gauri srivastava

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)