Contact:
sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Career
#2
(08-09-2017, 11:16 AM)Harshinistanford Wrote: Currently I'm in my 2nd year of biomedical engineering...I wish to do direct PhD in genetics at Stanford school of science through GRE....Is my decision right?¿....And also I wish to clear GATE2018(BT) for stipend......Do I get stipend for gate,,If I study @ Stanford?¿....And wats the scope for phd in genetics at Stanford¿?
You should get into MS rather than direct Phd.No GATE will not fetch you stipend. You can apply for scholarship in respective college after clearing GRE.
Regards ,
Lavkesh Sharma

[+] 1 user Likes Lavkeshsharma's post
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Career - by Harshinistanford - 08-09-2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Career - by Lavkeshsharma - 08-09-2017, 09:08 PM
RE: Career - by Harshinistanford - 08-10-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: Career - by Samidha - 08-14-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: Career - by Lavkeshsharma - 08-15-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Career - by Samidha - 08-17-2017, 10:17 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 9,002
07-26-2017, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Akashbasawaraj
Replies: 1
Views: 12,538
07-07-2017, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Samidha
Replies: 1
Views: 13,839
06-22-2017, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Shital
Replies: 0
Views: 8,546
03-30-2017, 05:27 PM
Last Post: chestha



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Career00