Contact:
sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Waste Management and Modern Environmental Biotechnology
#20
Nice information. I'm student of biotechnology in Brazil, and I have the opportunity to work in so many projects with direction in environmental area. I work in one environmental park, and we introduce so many technics of biotechnology to treat the waste, for example, biodigestor, composting, vermiculture, and we are starting some work with algae. In every work, we are using the microbial biodiversity of the ecossystem. The "Parque das Dunas"( Park of Dunes) is in some transition area, from the Atlantic Florest and marine. We are starting the work, here are very difficult I buy some laboratory equipment, for me the biotechnology is very important to the people use the correct tools to protect the biodiversity, because it's important use the genetics engering to produce news microbes optimized, but in the environment we have so many species to much eficient, and we need to study.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: Waste Management and Modern Environmental Biotechnology - by GuimaraesRodrigo - 05-07-2014, 09:14 AM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 6
Views: 48,253
11-06-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Devi Vara Prasad P
Replies: 0
Views: 13,390
04-12-2017, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Kevin Brown
Replies: 1
Views: 33,020
09-27-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Linna001
Replies: 6
Views: 68,208
09-24-2014, 05:25 PM
Last Post: debram



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Waste Management and Modern Environmental Biotechnology51