sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INDIA: ‘Bioinformatics Week’ from 19-25 March, 2012
JanuGanak– Bioinformatics Community, Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Plot 50, Sec 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, India takes utmost pride in celebrating ‘Bioinformatics Week’ from 19-25 March, 2012 comprising of A Two Day National Seminar on ‘Intelligent Computing In Biological Sciences’ and A Five Day National Workshop on ‘Computational Biology’.

The thrust areas of the seminar ‘Intelligent Computing In Biological Sciences’ are:
1. Next Generation Sequencing
2. Sequence Analysis & Phylogenetics
3. Gene Expression and Transcriptomics
4. Systems Biology
5. Molecular Visualization and Dynamics
6. Chemoinformatics
7. Clinical Bioinformatics and Medical Imaging
8. Recent Trends in Bioinformatics

The workshop will focus on discussing case studies and providing hands-on training on some key areas of Computational Biology.
Session Details:
Day 1: Sequence Analysis
Day 2: Protein Structure Analysis
Day 3: Virtual Screening and Docking
Day 4: Gene Expression Analysis
Day 5: Network Analysis and Modeling

Interested Participants can obtain the registration form and brochure by mailing to dypbioinfo@gmail.com.
Contact Address / Venue: Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics, Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Plot No: 50, Sector 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, INDIA 400614.
Phone: +91-22-39286142/3, 27563600 Fax: +91-22-39286197
E-Mail: dypbioinfo@gmail.com
URL: http://dypatil.in/collegelinkdetails.asp...lcmsid=578
Like Post Reply
Had mail you on te Mail ID you provided in the above post , i would like to ask you some Question i would have asked that in mail too but this came 1 of the FAQ so am asking here so that many of my friend can also be benefited . i have recently passout from the College After Completing my Graduation as are we passout Student are elizible to be a part of that Event as we don't have any College proof.
Like Post Reply
Any person interested in bioinformatics can participate in the event. Passout students from colleges can also apply.
Like Post Reply
In modern age of science with the help of genetic engineering and protein engineering many venoms are now studied , during their studies various new learning have come which are again helping us to learn and understand how naturally formed venoms can be used as effective medicine for us to treat various illness today we are facing.....
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post