sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to Buy Primary Anitbody?
Looking for the Best Primary Antibody which is tested on WB & IHC Applications by using 250+ tissue and cell line lysates. Can anyone tell me the best one life science research product company from where I can buy?
Studying Biotechnology from Merced College in California.
Like Post Reply
Well as per your recommendation, I can refer you to go for www.bosterbio.com . I also bought from there. They have best and wide range of primary antibodies which is thoroughly tested on WB & IHC over a panel of 250+ tissues and cell lysates as well as recombinant proteins at unbeatable prices.
I am a student of Stanford university.I developed and validated a wide range of high quality immunological reagents.
Like Post Reply
Hi,

I think the antibody from different companies are different. Means some antibodies are working good from one company but from same company other antibodies are not good. I have found most of the antibodies from Abcam are good. Or you may try from Dako or sigma. Check the literature and figure pictures for same antigen. If in literature you found any good IHC figure check the reagent and find out which company antibody they have used. It will help you to find the dilution and protocol also.

Hope it will work for you.

good luck.
Like Post Reply