Contact:
sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Where and why can I do biotech internship?
#1
Im doing btech biotech at Andhra University. It's my 1st year.... Suggest me some good companies in south India to do internship and when can I do it....
Like Post Reply
#2
During 1st year or after 2nd sem you can do internship in winter break or summer break in any private lab.After 2nd year you are eligible to apply in Govt. Research institutes for internships.These articles can help you :
1. http://www.biotechnologyforums.com/thread-2268.html
2. http://www.biotechnologyforums.com/showt...p?tid=6960
3. http://biotechnologyforums.com/thread-77...l#pid12376
4. http://www.biotechnologyforums.com/thread-7360.html
Regards ,
Lavkesh Sharma

[+] 3 users Like Lavkeshsharma's post
Like Post Reply
  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 10,163
07-27-2018, 02:16 PM
Last Post: siva sankar
Replies: 20
Views: 92,903
10-11-2017, 04:00 AM
Last Post: vishu272
Replies: 0
Views: 10,892
10-02-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: nikhila
Replies: 1
Views: 13,304
05-13-2017, 12:27 PM
Last Post: genevector



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Where and why can I do biotech internship?00