Contact:
sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
In cell culture, can treated surface survive autoclaving?
#1
If I treat a surface for cell adhesion with fibronectin, collagen, etc., can I autoclave it and expect it to function in allowing the attachment of mammalian cells?  Since denatured collagen is used to promote adhesion, it seems like it might be feasible, but I don't know.  If this is a less than optimal idea, does anyone know of any alternatives?  If anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate it.  I'll thank you in advance.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
In cell culture, can treated surface survive autoclaving? - by walkingfish - 11-09-2015, 02:45 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 8,948
01-09-2017, 02:34 PM
Last Post: razinasyraf
Replies: 1
Views: 12,222
11-15-2015, 03:57 PM
Last Post: walkingfish
Replies: 0
Views: 9,533
11-15-2015, 12:28 PM
Last Post: walkingfish
Replies: 3
Views: 21,388
06-22-2015, 10:36 PM
Last Post: stevewoods
Replies: 0
Views: 9,887
03-23-2014, 05:51 AM
Last Post: RafidX91



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

In cell culture, can treated surface survive autoclaving?00