Contact:
sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Where and why can I do biotech internship?
#2
During 1st year or after 2nd sem you can do internship in winter break or summer break in any private lab.After 2nd year you are eligible to apply in Govt. Research institutes for internships.These articles can help you :
1. http://www.biotechnologyforums.com/thread-2268.html
2. http://www.biotechnologyforums.com/showt...p?tid=6960
3. http://biotechnologyforums.com/thread-77...l#pid12376
4. http://www.biotechnologyforums.com/thread-7360.html
Regards ,
Lavkesh Sharma

[+] 3 users Like Lavkeshsharma's post
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: Where and why can I do biotech internship? - by Lavkeshsharma - 08-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 10,168
07-27-2018, 02:16 PM
Last Post: siva sankar
Replies: 20
Views: 92,945
10-11-2017, 04:00 AM
Last Post: vishu272
Replies: 0
Views: 10,900
10-02-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: nikhila
Replies: 1
Views: 13,308
05-13-2017, 12:27 PM
Last Post: genevector



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Where and why can I do biotech internship?00