Contact:
sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BTech in Industrial Biotechnology India
#1
I want to know what are the career options in my field of study?

I have completed my degree in the year 2010 in Industrial Biotechnology (Btech) from India.

At present I live in Sri Lanka and want to work in my field.

If anyone has already stated this in some post please reply with the link
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
BTech in Industrial Biotechnology India - by Pirasanth - 08-22-2017, 02:11 AM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 13,206
05-12-2018, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Liya
Replies: 2
Views: 19,941
04-26-2018, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Monsta X
Replies: 1
Views: 19,361
03-16-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Sneha P



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

BTech in Industrial Biotechnology India00