sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to enrich ourselves with great knowledge
Hi,
I believe that becoming a mastery in a particular subjects of life science and Non-Life science subjects can help me acquire a great knowledge to become a successful researcher in the field of life science.
My Favourite inter-disciplines or life science studies are:

Genetic Engineering
Microbiology
Immunology
Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
Cell biology
Molecular biology
Biochemistry
Tissue culture studies
Nano biotechnology and
Ayurvedic/siddha/Indian traditional medicines.

I've a hope and confidence that i can surely become a master in biotechnology by doing M.Sc.Biotechnology and Phd in genetic engineering can give a mastery knowledge in GE.

But i don't know how to enrich myself in remaining subjects or don't know how to acquire a mastery in other disciplines..

My thought's may be stupid.But help me How to approach or to work to acquire broad knowledge in all those subjects..

Plz ..I'll be very helpful if any one can show a right path..
Plz..Help me by giving what ever suggestions,I'm ready to work hard..
Bv ram- I'm student for all those who teaches me
Like Post Reply
[quote='bvs science freak' pid='2497' dateline='1353775649']
Hi,
I believe that becoming a mastery in a particular subjects of life science and Non-Life science subjects can help me acquire a great knowledge to .......

Dear bvs science,,

First of all i would like to appreciate your confidence and your interest in becoming a researcher in life science !

Today, subjects like biotechnology and microbiology are key to innovations in life sciences.
Your question is valid as well as very important and shows your dedication in achieving your goal of becoming researcher.
To become expert or master in any given subject, i would suggest you to first learn all basics related to that subject (This is very imp). For example if you want to become master in biochemistry, you need to learn every bio molecule in detail (that is the base of biochemistry- bio molecules like Protein, Lipids, Nucleotides,Amino acids, Carbohydrates etc., what are they and how they act in various reactions etc..)in details.
Once the basic knowledge is gained, one can read important concepts or can sequencially go on learning new chapters. Read famous books, keep your self updated with latest knowledge on subject of your interest etc..
For Ayurvedic and indian traditional medicines, you can refer :
"The Complete Illustrated Guide To Ayurveda" - By Gopi Warrier & Deepika Gunawant, MD. or another useful books like
"Ayurveda - A Life of Balance: The Complete Guide to Ayurvedic Nutrition & Body Types with Recipes"

The most important thing that is required to achieve anything in life is "Having interest in the journey towards your destination/goal" and thats what you have.

Best wishes to you for becoming Researcher/Scientist in life science.
-From, ExpertScie and Entire Team /Forum !
Like Post Reply
(11-25-2012, 10:58 PM)ExpertScie Wrote: [quote='bvs science freak' pid='2497' dateline='1353775649']
Hi,
I believe that becoming a mastery in a particular subjects of life science and Non-Life science subjects can help me acquire a great knowledge to .......

Dear bvs science,,

First of all i would like to appreciate your confidence and your interest in becoming a researcher in life science !

Today, subjects like biotechnology and microbiology are key to innovations in life sciences.
Your question is valid as well as very important and shows your dedication in achieving your goal of becoming researcher.
To become expert or master in any given subject, i would suggest you to first learn all basics related to that subject (This is very imp). For example if you want to become master in biochemistry, you need to learn every bio molecule in detail (that is the base of biochemistry- bio molecules like Protein, Lipids, Nucleotides,Amino acids, Carbohydrates etc., what are they and how they act in various reactions etc..)in details.
Once the basic knowledge is gained, one can read important concepts or can sequencially go on learning new chapters. Read famous books, keep your self updated with latest knowledge on subject of your interest etc..
For Ayurvedic and indian traditional medicines, you can refer :
"The Complete Illustrated Guide To Ayurveda" - By Gopi Warrier & Deepika Gunawant, MD. or another useful books like
"Ayurveda - A Life of Balance: The Complete Guide to Ayurvedic Nutrition & Body Types with Recipes"

The most important thing that is required to achieve anything in life is "Having interest in the journey towards your destination/goal" and thats what you have.

Best wishes to you for becoming Researcher/Scientist in life science.
-From, ExpertScie and Entire Team /Forum !

thanks for the reply and i'll gain my knowledge as u said..thanks a lot
Bv ram- I'm student for all those who teaches me
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 5,200
06-15-2016, 03:47 AM
Last Postpriyansha sinha