(10-21-2017, 01:24 AM)BETSY ANN Wrote: Can a b tech fresher with good academic records will get job even as a trainee in Research and development department of a company
Always aim in steps when you have some doubt about an aim/ situation/ goal. One step at a time approach can actually make everything possible. R&D jobs are often difficult to crack for freshers but then there are freshers who first make sure that they get an internship in the R&D centre of choice, create a good rapport there and then get into it through his/ her positive impression (telling by experience, not a story).
So if you plan to do some job, then I'll suggest that you approach the goal in a structured manner:
1. Keep good grades
2. Do relevant courses
3. Do relevant projects and training
4. Get an internship that is closest to the work profile of your dream job
5. Apply at the company website as well as send emails to the Scientist
6. If you don't get a response, try campus placement drives
7. Keep a backup in the form of Plan B (other company where in you can get a job/ project, which can help add some experience to your profile and then apply again at your aimed company).
And you will rarely 'get' a job, but you will almost always Earn one...
Hope it helps