sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organizing Institutes for GATE (Year wise list)
List of Organising Institutes for GATE over the years. This is often useful to assess the trend of question setting for the given institute. Hope it helps
2018 : IIT Guwahati
2017 : IIT Roorkee
2016: IISc Bangalore
2015: IIT Kanpur
2014: IIT Kharagpur
2013: IIT Bombay
2012: IIT Delhi
2011: IIT Madras
2010: IIT Guwahati
2009: IIT Roorkee
2008: IISc Bangalore
2007: IIT Kanpur
2006: IIT Kharagpur
2005: IIT Bombay
2004: IIT Delhi
2003: IIT Madras
2002: IISc Banglore
2001: IIT Kanpur
2000: IIT Kharagpur
1999: IIT Bombay
1998: IIT Delhi
1997: IIT Madras
1996: IISc Banglore
1995: IIT Kanpur

#GATE Organisers
#GATE Organizing Institute
#List of GATE organizers
#GATE 2018 Organizer
Sunil Nagpal
MS(Research) Scholar, IIT Delhi (Alumnus)
Advisor for the Biotech Students portal (BiotechStudents.com)
Computational Researcher in BioSciences at a leading MNC

Suggested Reads:
Top Biotech Companies | Top places to work
Indian Biotech Companies and Job Openings
Aiming a PhD in Top Grad School? | These are the Important Points to Consider
Careers in Biotechnology | A list of various Options
Biotechnology Competitive Exams in India
Dear sir,
I am shoaba akhtar btech biotechnology 2nd year student. I am new to this field because of i have very little knowledge about the subject taught in biotechnology and various competitive exam. I have read many of yours article and decide to prepare for gate. Then i look for gate syllabus but wasn't able to understand ot. They have mentioned too many topics which scares me. I may appear stupid to you but i am really worried as i don't have any idea about when to start preparing? How to prepare? Which subject to prepare first? I even buy a book of bioprocess engineering by doran by reading one of your article on books. I start preparing from it but again all my efforts gone into vain. Then i decided to solve previous year question paper but i couldn't find it on internet with answer with proper reason as why the answer is correct and other option are incorrect. Please sir guide me and reply as soon as possible.
(07-08-2017, 08:11 PM)Khizer Wrote: Dear sir,
I am shoaba akhtar btech biotechnology 2nd year student. I am new to this field because of i have very little knowledge about the subject taught in biotechnology and various competitive exam. I have read many of yours article and decide to prepare for gate. Then i look for gate syllabus but wasn't able to understand ot. They have mentioned too many topics which scares me. I may appear stupid to you but i am really worried as i don't have any idea about when to start preparing? How to prepare? Which subject to prepare first? I even buy a book of bioprocess engineering by doran by reading one of your article on books. I start preparing from it but again all my efforts gone into vain. Then i decided to solve previous year question paper but i couldn't find it on internet with answer with proper reason as why the answer is correct and other option are incorrect. Please sir guide me and reply as soon as possible.

Same problem sir
Sir I'm nisha second year student. what are the scope after btech biotechnology.? Should we prepare for gate or do job if got selected in placements?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 4
Views: 324
10 hours ago
Last PostSamidha
Replies: 1
Views: 89
Today, 02:11 AM