sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regenerative Medicine - Internship for 6 months and then pursue Masters degree
I want to do my career in Regenerative medicine, abroad (primarily US or Germany/ Netherlands)

I am presently pursuing Medical Biotechnology from DY Patil University, Pune in my final year.

I wish to have a better chance of good job overseas and for that, I do wish to do my masters there itself (abroad).

Now my query, as a need of my curriculum, I am supposed to do a 6-month internship during my final semester (i.e from Jan 2019 to June 2019) - I want to use this opportunity of Internship for getting me the best possible career in Regenerative Medicine field.

Hence, want suggestions of all the stalwarts as well as members here, on which place (private lab or university) must I do my Internship - I am also ready to go abroad for this internship, to boost my career - and also wish that this internship should help in landing me into the best possible University for Regenerative medicine.

I hope i am able to pen down my query well.  Your response is highly appreciated.

Many thanks to all of you here well in advance. Smile
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 5,503
06-25-2018, 01:18 AM
Last Postsunil4
Replies: 1